JAZZ – This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the Calendars and JOIN US!
What’s happening in December?
We have MOVED to 33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
Eli and The Hot Six December 15th, Thursday Jazz at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 Primavera Schedule Cover: $10 cash at the door. This will be the LAST Thursday Jazz at Primavera Ristorante until Eli and The Hot Six return December 15th for the final performance of this year. Thursday Jazz will resume in January.
Essex Winter Series 2016
Suncoast Jazz Classic 2015
|The Spire Center
The Riverwalk Jazz Collection
- Eli & The Hot Six at Primavera November 17, 2017 (11/20/2016) - Phil Person trumpet, Ted Casher reeds, Herb Gardner trombone, Bob Winter keys, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Eli Newberger leader/tuba, Bob Tamagni drums Eli & The Hot Six played fantastic contemporary jazz Thursday November 17th at Primavera Ristorante in Millis, MA. They … Continue reading
- Jeff and Joel’s House Party, October 7-9, 2016 (11/12/2016) - 15 Musicians mix and match in 15 hours of foot stompin’ spontaneous jazz at Jeff and Joel’s House Party held October 9th-11th 2015 in Branford, CT. videos and comments by Eric Devine, with a few from others…. check back periodically … Continue reading
- Dan Levinson with Steve Taddeo’s Swing Senders at Bemis Hall (10/1/2016) - by Marce Videos by CineDevine (more upcoming) September 24, 2016 Dan Levinson clarinet/tenor sax, John Clark baritone sax/clarinet, Jeff Hughes trumpet, Bill Cable trumpet , Paul Monat cornet, Dan Gabel trombone, Ross Petot piano, Justin Meyer string bass, Bill Doyle guitar, … Continue reading
- Blue Horizon Jazz Band at Primavera September 1, 2016 (9/4/2016) - Stan McDonald soprano sax, Phil Person trumpet, Gerry Gagnon trombone, Jack Soref guitar, Stu Gunn double bass, Rich Malcolm drums The Blue Horizon Jazz Band played uplifting and foot-tapping Traditional Jazz Thursday night at Primavera Ristaurant, with Stan and Phil … Continue reading
- Dan Gabel’s High Society Orchestra at Primavera Ristorante, August 25, 2016 (8/27/2016) - Personnel: Trombone Leader Dan Gabel, also vocals & megaphone Saxes/Clarinet Austin Yancey tenor sax John Clark alto Richard Garcia alto Trumpets Adam Mejaour Kai Sandoval Keyboard Herb Gardner Rhythm: Bill Doyle guitar/banjo Rick MacWilliams tuba Steve Taddeo drums Dan Gabel … Continue reading
email@example.com New England Traditional Jazz Plus,
36 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
Buying/Selling records, LP’s,
Deja Vu Records, 154 E Central St #103, Natick, MA 01760