JAZZ – This site is all about happy, danceable Swing, Big Band, foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the Calendars
New England Traditional Jazz Plus, 33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
What’s happening in September?
Eli and The Hot Six September 21st, Thursday Jazz at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) Millis, MA. 02054. (508) 376-2026 (closed on the 6th).
Primavera Schedule Cover: $10 cash at the door.
Essex Winter Series 2017
Suncoast Jazz Classic 2016
|The Spire Center
Cotuit Center for the Arts
Cape Cod Museum of Art
Woods Hole Jazz
Provincetown Jazz Festival
- Midiri Brothers with Jeff Barnhart at Bemis Hall August 13, 2017 (9/2/2017) - by Marce videos by Eric Devine A full house greeted Jeff Barnhart and the Midiri Brothers at Bemis Hall in Lincoln MA. We were thrilled to have the Midiri Brothers back, and they were happy to return with Steve Taddeo. … Continue reading
- Sarah Gardner Sass & Bones at Primavera Ristorante August 24, 2017 (8/24/2017) - Sarah Gardner leader/vocals, Jeff Hughes cornet, John Clark clarinet and alto sax, Herb “Pops” Gardner keyboard, Bill Reynolds drums Sarah is a gentle sparkplug that touches the heart and spirit, a wonderful, lyrical vocalist. For years she has been teaching … Continue reading
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera Ristorante August 10, 2017 (8/10/2017) - Phil Person trumpet, Ted Casher clarinet.tenor sax, Herb Gardner trombone, Bob Winter Keys, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Eli Newberger leader/tuba, Bob Tamagni drums, Watson Reid vocals. Primavera Ristorante is their Home Base, where they can bring friends and family, relax and … Continue reading
- Stan McDonald’s Blue Horizon Jazz Band at Primavera Ristorante August 3, 2017 (8/6/2017) - Stan McDonald soprano sax, Gerry Gagnon trombone, Phil Person trumpet, Jack Soref guitar, Stu Gunn double bass, Richard Malcolm drums The Blue Horizon Jazz Band was eager to play following a two-month hiatus at Primavera Ristorante. They played many of … Continue reading
- Steve Taddeo & The Swing Senders July 27, 2017 at Primavera Ristorante, Millis MA (7/28/2017) - by Bill Falk Paul Monat Cornet & Trombone; Dan Gabel Trombone, John Clark Reeds; Ross Petot Piano; Bill Doyle Guitar; Jon Dreyer Bass; Caroline Griep Vocals; Steve Taddeo Drums. This was Steve Taddeo front and center. The outstanding drummer romped … Continue reading
New England Traditional Jazz Plus has MOVED to
33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757