JAZZ – This site is all about happy, danceable Swing, Big Band, foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the CALENDARS!
Example: CineDevine video: At The Jazz Band Ball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AyNSNmkksc
What’s happening in January?
Eli and The Hot Six January 18, Thursday Jazz at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) Millis, MA. 02054. (508) 376-2026 ( No Jazz on 23rd.)
Primavera Schedule Cover: $10 cash at the door.
Essex Winter Series 2017
Suncoast Jazz Classic 2016
Experiencing Bessie Smith, by John Clark
- Ancient Mariners with Craig Ball clarinet at First Day in Lincoln MA (1/2/2018) - By Harold McAleer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF72-b9jkYQ&feature=em-subs_digest Jake Kerwin – Leader and Piano Marilyn Kerwin – Bass Bob Cronin – Drums Craig Ball – Clarinet Great New Year\s Gig! Original Dixieland One Step Fidgety Feet
- Scott Hamilton and Gray Sargent Trio at Chan’s Jazz & Blues Club, Woonsocket RI 26 November 2017 (12/2/2017) - Scott Hamilton returned to celebrate Thanksgiving weekend at Chan’s Jazz & Blues Club with the Gray Sargent Trio featuring 2 members of Tony Bennett’s band: the amazing Gray Sargent on guitar, the incredible Marshall Wood on bass and Boston Pop’s Jim Gwinn on … Continue reading
- Sarah Spencer International Jazz Band at Bemis Hall October 11, 2017 (10/27/2017) - Sarah Spencer returned from her home in England; stopped by at Disneyworld to catch up with friends, then settled in Connecticut, playing at Bill’s Seafood. We were fortunate to have her with us in Lincoln, MA, with her International … Continue reading
- Jeff & Joel’s House Party #8, October 13-15, 2017 (10/13/2017) - by Marty Fay videos Cine Devine As always, it was a mixture of the familiar and the new. There were musicians and songs that have thrilled previous House Party audiences, as well as new performers and songs that have not … Continue reading
- Dave Whitney Big Band at Bemis Hall, October 1, 2017 (10/8/2017) - videos by Harold McAleer An extension of Dave’s small bands, his fourteen piece orchestra was formed in 1989. The focus of this band was playing and preserving the classic sounds of the big band era. Now an 18-piece band, members here … Continue reading
New England Traditional Jazz Plus, 33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757