JAZZ – This site is all about happy, danceable Swing, Big Band, foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the Calendars
New England Traditional Jazz Plus, 33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
What’s happening in August?
Sarah Gardner & Herb Gardner Sass ‘n Bones Aug. 24th, Thursday Jazz at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) Millis, MA. 02054. (508) 376-2026 (closed on the 6th).
Primavera Schedule Cover: $10 cash at the door.
Essex Winter Series 2017
Suncoast Jazz Classic 2016
|The Spire Center
Cotuit Center for the Arts
Cape Cod Museum of Art
Woods Hole Jazz
Provincetown Jazz Festival
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera Ristorante August 10, 2017 (8/10/2017) - Phil Person trumpet, Ted Casher clarinet.tenor sax, Herb Gardner trombone, Bob Winter Keys, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Eli Newberger leader/tuba, Bob Tamagni drums, Watson Reid vocals. Primavera Ristorante is their Home Base, where they can bring friends and family, relax and … Continue reading
- Stan McDonald’s Blue Horizon Jazz Band at Primavera Ristorante August 3, 2017 (8/6/2017) - Stan McDonald soprano sax, Gerry Gagnon trombone, Phil Person trumpet, Jack Soref guitar, Stu Gunn double bass, Richard Malcolm drums The Blue Horizon Jazz Band was eager to play following a two-month hiatus at Primavera Ristorante. They played many of … Continue reading
- Steve Taddeo & The Swing Senders July 27, 2017 at Primavera Ristorante, Millis MA (7/28/2017) - by Bill Falk Paul Monat Cornet & Trombone; Dan Gabel Trombone, John Clark Reeds; Ross Petot Piano; Bill Doyle Guitar; Jon Dreyer Bass; Caroline Griep Vocals; Steve Taddeo Drums. This was Steve Taddeo front and center. The outstanding drummer romped … Continue reading
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera Ristorante July 20, 2017 (7/22/2017) - Bo Winiker trumpet/flugelhorn, Ted Casher clarinet/tenor and alto sax, Herb Gardner trombone, Bob Winter piano, Jim Mazzy banjo/vocals, Eli Newberger leader/tuba, Zac Casher drums, Elaine Wu, Watson Reid and Nat Coolidge vocals, Carolyn Newberger washboard Eli and The Hot Six … Continue reading
- Eli and the Hot Six at Primavera Ristorante June 15, 2017 (6/23/2017) - Bo Winiker trumpet, Ted Casher alto and tenor sax/clarinet, Herb Gardner trombone, Eli Newberger tuba/leader, Bob Tamagni drum, Elaine Wu and Watson Reid and guest Sarah (Gardner) Nova vocals Skill and stamina – the musicians arrived early and practiced for … Continue reading
New England Traditional Jazz Plus has MOVED to
33 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757