New England Traditional Jazz, 36 Birmingham Ct. Milford MA 01757
Sherborn Inn, MetroWest Home of Trad Jazz & SWING in it’s 19th Year of Jazz, and 25th year of fine food.
TUESDAY Jazz Schedule
Wednesday luncheons start February 26th
Eli’s All-Stars start 1st Thursday/month April 3rd
Reservationst (800) 552-9742 (508) 655-952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Steamed Jazz Festival June 20-22 2014
2014 Festival June 20-22
Hot Steamed Jazz – 2013
Eric Devine CineDevine videos.
Musicians at Jeff and Joel’s House Party October 2013. Next one Oct. 2014. Photo by Eric Devine
Jeff & Joel’s Houseparty! Comments!
Tickets for October 2014 – Maureen (203)208-1481. Return calls will be in the evening.)
Note: Pages from the old site are archived at nejazz.com/oldsite. FaceBook
List of Previous Reviews
- Jeff Barnhart and his Hot Rhythm for Essex Winter Series (3/2/2014) - By: Jean Hadley Photos by Ed Ohr Videos by CineDevine The music of THOMAS “FATS” WALLER John Winthrop Middle School – Deep River, Connecticut, March 2, 2014 Jeff Barnhart and His Hot Rhythm celebrate the music of Fats Waller … Continue reading
- New Black Eagle Jazz Band Luncheon at the Sherborn Inn (2/26/2014) - The New Black Eagle Jazz Band, with four of the originals, Tony, Peter, Bob and Stan, have been playing for over 42+ years. They are one of the few bands still playing authentic Trad Jazz, (“Don’t call it Traditional/Dixieland!) … Continue reading
- Hot Cat Band at Donahue’s, February 23, 2014 (2/23/2014) - by Jean Hadley The Hot Cat Band is playing once a month on Sundays at Donahue’s Madison Beach Grille, 1320 Boston Post Rd. Madison Ct. 06443. (203) 318-8362 This Sunday was a moment in time! The HOT CATS never sounded better. Donahue’s was … Continue reading
- Dan Gabel’s High Society Orchestra at the Sherborn Inn, February 11, 2014 (2/11/2014) - Adam Majour trumpet; Dave Burdette cornet, Dan Gabel trombone; Maureen Amarol alto sax/clarinet; John Clark alto & bari sax/clarinet; Tyler Burchfield tenor sax/clarinet; Bill Doyle banjo/guitar; Ross Petot piano; Rick MacWilliams tuba; Steve Taddeo drums They opened with their Theme … Continue reading
- Eli’s All-Stars at the Sherborn Inn, February 4, 2014 (2/4/2014) - Eli’s All Stars with Bob Winter, the pianist with the Boston Pops; giant of the Boston jazz scene, Bo Winniker trumpet, Herb Gardner trombone, Ted Casher clarinet/tenor sax, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Eli Newberger leader/tuba, Jeff Guthery drums and Rebecca Sullivan … Continue reading