Swing, Traditional and Dixieland Jazz, Big Bands – Calendars,
Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, JOIN US!
Sherborn Inn, 33 N. Main Street, Sherborn, MA.
TUESDAY Jazz Schedule.
The Sherborn Inn has been sold to the restauranteurs who currently run LaMorra, an excellent restaurant in Brookline, MA. They plan to renovate the Sherborn Inn in January and February, but have not indicated if they will continue Tuesday Jazz.
We have one more Jazz night scheduled in December: a “Free-for-all Jazzboree” with the Tuesday Jazz musicians from many bands who wish to thank YOU for your support over these 19 years. No admission charge December 23rd.
Starting THURSDAY, January 15th The Series will transfer to The Primavera Restaurant, 20 Pleasant St. Millis MA with The Blue Horizon Jazz Band. Primavera Ristorante is 15 minutes away from the Sherborn Inn, at 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. Cover is $10 cash at the door. The Wolverine Jazz Band is scheduled for February 19th. Stay tuned for the Primavera Thursday Jazz schedule as details continue to be worked out. http://www.primav.com/
THE SEACOAST STOMPERS are BACK! at Bemis Hall, 15 Bedford Rd, Lincoln, MA
NOTE TIME CHANGE
Sunday, January 11, 1-4 pm
also Saturday, February 14 and March 14 POSTER
- Holiday Gift – Discount on Jeff & Joel’s House Party (12/16/2014) - Happy Holidays Everyone, Jeff and Joel and the JJHP volunteers are jazzed up planning the next House Party October 9, 10 and 11, 2015. Some of the Musicians for October 2015 Peter and Will Anderson — reeds Fred Vigorito – cornet Scott … Continue reading
- Dave Didriksen’s Swing Times Five with Debby Larkin at the Sherborn Inn (12/12/2014) - Jeff Hughes cornet, Dan Weiner guitar, Deb Larkin vocals, Ross Petot piano, Pete Tillotson acoustic string bass, Dave Didriksen drums. November 25, 2014 Two days before Thanksgiving, heavy snow predicted, horrific traffic on the roads, nevertheless a good crowd braved … Continue reading
- 24th Annual Suncoast Jazz Classic, Clearwater Beach Florida November 21-23 2014 (12/4/2014) - www.suncoastjazzclassic.com Held at The Sheraton Sand Key Resort and Marriott Suites on Sand Key, in beautiful Clearwater Florida. Special Events: Your Father’s Mustache 2nd Final Reunion, Clarinet Clambake, Trobone Wing Ding, Joy of Sax, Heavyweight Salute to Trumpet Heavyweights, Festival … Continue reading
- Jeff & Joel’s House Party-2014, will return Columbus Day weekend 2015! (11/29/2014) - by Sue Finn videos by Eric Devine (we’re still adding more!) pictures by Marce Musicians: Jeff Barnhart – piano Joel Schiavone – banjo Fred Vigorito – cornet Lew Green – cornet Bob Ferguson – trumpet & flugelhorn … Continue reading
- Blue Horizon Jazz Band at the Sherborn Inn, November 18, 2014 (11/24/2014) - The Blue Horizon Jazz Band took a romp through the music from the 20’s to the 50’s, playing happy, foot stomping Traditional Jazz. Jeff Stout was relaxed (he must have had a good day teaching at Berklee.) McDonald plays Traditional … Continue reading