This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the Calendars and JOIN US!
Only $20 per year would help maintain this site. See bottom.
|Past Performances||Contact||CineDevine Videos|
Jeff and Joel’s House Party, October 2015 was fabulous! The 7th JJHP is scheduled for October 7-9, 2016 and trust me, it will SELL OUT! Half the tickets are already sold because Jeff and Joel are bringing us The Paris Washboard that we loved so much at the Connecticut festivals. 3-session tickets are $225, with Paris Washboard Friday night for $25 until July 1st. Get your TICKETS now.
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA
Suncoast Jazz Classic
New CD: Jane Campedelli’s
- Jimmy Mazzy and The Trail Blazers at Trail’s End Café, November 22, 2015 (11/27/2015) - By Nick Ribush and Marce Videos by Harold McAleer Jimmy Mazzy debuted at a new venue that hopefully will become a permanent home for The Trail Blazers (new name). Trail’s End is a fine restaurant at 97 Lowell Road in … Continue reading
- Harold Koch, Pianist (11/27/2015) - by Nick Ribush Harold Koch was born in Manchester NH and has always lived in that area. He started playing piano when he was 5. There was a piano at home (his mother and elder brother played) and he found … Continue reading
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera, November 19, 2015 (11/24/2015) - Photos © Ray Drueke, Austin Lane Studios Videos by Marce This was the last Jazz Concert of 2015 at Primavera, and a very worthwhile one. The Hot Six reached deep down playing their hearts out creating beautiful music. They just love … Continue reading
- Jeff Hughes and The Jazz Jesters (11/17/2015) - by Bill Falk photos: Marce Jeff Hughes’ Jazz Jesters keep getting better every time I hear them. Their recent gig at the Primavera on 11/12/15 was superb. The band ripped through a wide variety of tunes, some well remembered from the 20’s … Continue reading
- Steve Taddeo’s Swing Senders and The Midiri Brothers at Bemis Hall (11/13/2015) - by Myron Idelson photos: Marce videos by CineDevine On November 7 2015 at 2pm there was no ambiguity in store musically for an overflow crowd. Steve Taddeo Swing Senders with special guest Midiri Brothers Paul and Joe, returned by unanimous … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org New England Traditional Jazz Plus,
36 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
Buying/Selling records, LP’s,
Deja Vu Records, 154 E Central St #103, Natick, MA 01760