This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where and when they are playing, check out the Calendars and JOIN US!
What’s happening in February?
Suncoast Jazz Classic 2015
|The Riverwalk Jazz Collection
is now on line.
Wolverine Jazz Band Thursday Jazz, Februrary 18, 7pm Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 http://www.primav.com/ Cover: $10 cash at the door. Primavera Schedule
Jack Soref Gypsy Jazz 25th
Ken’s Steak House Jazz Series twice a month. Ken’s Schedule
Feb 21- Swing Times Five with Debby Larkin 4-7pm
The American Rag is now the monthly Syncopated Times, that you can hold in your hands and read! Exploring the world of Hot Jazz, Ragtime, and Swing.
Check it out and subscribe.
- Wolverine Jazz Band at Ken’s Steak House January 31, 2016 (1/31/2016) - Jeff Hughes cornet, Tom Boates trombone, John Clark leader/clarinet/bari sax, Ross Petot piano, Jimmy Mazzy banjo, Rick MacWilliams tuba, Dave Didriksen drums by Marce It doesn’t get any better than this!! Each musician has an infinite flow of music in … Continue reading
- Jeff’s Jazztet with vocalist Mara Bonde at Primavera Ristorante January 28, 2016 (1/28/2016) - by Bill Falk Marce photos Jeff’s Jazztet with vocalist Mara Bonde at Thursday Jazz, January 28, 2016 at Primavera Ristorante This is one smokin’ band! Performing before a packed house, Jeff Hughes led the group through three great … Continue reading
- Bill’s Seafood Allstars, every Friday in Westbrook CT (1/22/2016) - By Sue Finn Bill’s Seafood Allstars Fridays 7pm to 9pm at Bill’s Seafood Restaurant, 548 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498 (860) 399-7224 www.billsseafood.com January 22, 2016 Bill Sinclair piano, leader Tom Boates trombone, vocals Noel Kaletsky reeds Lou Bocciarelli … Continue reading
- Bonnie and Hot Stuff at Primavera Ristorante in Millis January 21, 2016 (1/21/2016) - Bonnie and Hot Stuff made their debut at Primavera Ristorante on January 21st with a mixed audience of ‘Regulars’ and some of their fans who followed them here. Bonnie Jeanne has been performing classical, Jazz, Blues, and Country music for … Continue reading
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera, January 14, 2016 (1/14/2016) - Phil Person trumpet, Ted Casher clarinet, soprano, and tenor sax, Herb Gardner trombone, Bob Winter keyboard, Jim Mazzy banjo, Eli Newberger tuba, Bob Tamagni drums Eli Newberger integrated a lively group of Berklee Professors into his Hot Six and put … Continue reading
email@example.com New England Traditional Jazz Plus,
36 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757
Buying/Selling records, LP’s,
Deja Vu Records, 154 E Central St #103, Natick, MA 01760