This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, check out the Calendar and JOIN US!
What’s happening in August?
Only $20 per year would help maintain this. See bottom.
|Past Performances||Contact||CineDevine Videos|
Blue Horizon Jazz Band with Jack Soref gypsy guitar, August 6th, 7pm 20 Pleasant St. (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 Cover: $10 cash at the door. Primavera SCHEDULE
Don’t miss it!
A Summer of Music at Woods Hole, Cape Cod
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA features great Jazz!
Suncoast Jazz Classic
New CD: Jane Campedelli’s
- Jeff Hughes JazzNews at Primavera in Millis MA, July 30, 2015 by Bill Falk (8/1/2015) - Guest writer: Bill Falk Narragansett, RI I am not a jazz musician, nor am I knowledgeable about music, so this review expresses my feelings as an undying fan of over 70 years. I thought the band was sensational. They were … Continue reading
- Riverboat Stompers in Bellingham MA Concerts on the Grass, July 29, 2015 (7/31/2015) - Steve Straus, leader/clarinet/soprano sax/vocals, Neil Flewelling cornet, Frank Batchelor trombone, Phil Hower keyboard, Steve Caddick banjo/vocals, Pierre Lemieux tuba, Richard Malcolm drums Videos by Marce The Riverboat Stompers are a seven-piece ensemble specializing in Traditional and Dixieland Jazz of the … Continue reading
- Paul Monat’s Jailhouse 4+1 at Primavera Ristorante, July 23, 2015 (7/27/2015) - Gary Bohan cornet, Paul Monat cornet/tuba, Pete Collins clarinet, Dave James (Caponigro) Keys, Steve Taddeo drums Paul Monat introduced us to some new faces with his Jailhouse 4+1 and lit up Primavera Ristorante on July 23rd. The Band is patterned … Continue reading
- Seacoast Stompers Quartet at ACT3, July 11, 2015 (7/19/2015) - Bob MacInnis cornet/flugelhorn, John Clark alto sax/clarinet, Al Bernard tuba, Frank Stadler piano/leader by Marce Videos by Harold McAleer These musicians are so proficient, skilled, that the Quartet sounds like a 7-piece band! Mood Indigo, Louisiana,, Indiana, Sweet Lorraine, There’ll be … Continue reading
- Soular Jazz Festival, July 11, 2015 (7/12/2015) - Ed Harlow presented the first Soular Jazz Festival on the grounds of the First Parish Church, 40 Church St. Northborough, MA. The Bands were Boston Horns, Gringo Kings, Yabuno/Ettun/Barshay, and Jason Palmer Quartet. The Soular Jazz Festival is a celebration of … Continue reading
email@example.com New England Traditional Jazz Plus,
36 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757