New England Traditional Jazz, 36 Birmingham Ct. Milford MA 01757
Sherborn Inn, MetroWest Home of Trad Jazz & SWING in it’s 19th Year of Jazz, and 25th year of fine food.
TUESDAY Jazz Schedule
Wednesday luncheons start February 26th
Eli’s All-Stars start 1st Thursday/month April 3rd
Reservationst (800) 552-9742 (508) 655-952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Steamed Jazz Festival June 20-22 2014
2014 Festival June 20-22
Hot Steamed Jazz – 2013
Eric Devine CineDevine videos.
Musicians at Jeff and Joel’s House Party October 2013. Next one Oct. 2014. Photo by Eric Devine
Jeff & Joel’s Houseparty! Comments!
Tickets for October 2014 – Maureen (203)208-1481. Return calls will be in the evening.)
Note: Pages from the old site are archived at nejazz.com/oldsite. FaceBook
List of Previous Reviews
- Seacoast Stompers at the Acton Jazz Café, March 1, 2014 (3/10/2014) - Dave Whitney trumpet, Craig Ball clarinet, Scott Philbrick banjo/guitar/cornet, Lee Prager trombone, Frank Stadler leader/piano, Al Bernard tuba, Bobby Reardon drums. The decor of the café has totally changed, it feels more like a nightclub now, with a full raised … Continue reading
- Dan Gabel and the Abletones at SAC Park, by C.S. Imming (3/9/2014) - Listen and dance to New England’s favorite big band attraction! by C. S. Imming First Friday Swing at SAC in Shrewsbury, MA provided another great time for dancers and listeners alike. Dan Gabel and the Abletones, featuring Elise Roth, performed … Continue reading
- Jeff’s Jazz Jesters at the Sherborn Inn, February 25, 2014 (3/9/2014) - Jeff Hughes trumpet, John Clark clarinet/bari sax, Craig Ball clarinet/tenor sax, Ross Petot piano, Al Bernard tuba, Steve Taddeo drums. The weather outside was 20°, but it was nice and cozy in the Sherborn Inn, with the Jazz Jesters and … Continue reading
- Jeff Barnhart and his Hot Rhythm for Essex Winter Series (3/2/2014) - By: Jean Hadley Photos by Ed Ohr Videos by CineDevine The music of THOMAS “FATS” WALLER John Winthrop Middle School – Deep River, Connecticut, March 2, 2014 Jeff Barnhart and His Hot Rhythm celebrate the music of Fats Waller … Continue reading
- New Black Eagle Jazz Band Luncheon at the Sherborn Inn (2/26/2014) - The New Black Eagle Jazz Band, with four of the originals, Tony, Peter, Bob and Stan, have been playing for over 42+ years. They are one of the few bands still playing authentic Trad Jazz, (“Don’t call it Traditional/Dixieland!) … Continue reading